Blod Test

I have to go in for blood tests tomorrow. My left leg has been numb since Saturday, I have a mysterious bruise on my left shoulder, and my left upper-arm is feeling weak and sore. My doctor did all these poking/proding/squeezing tests on my legs to see if I was feeling sensations normally. He said, "all is well with that, but I don't like the looks of that bruise." My mom says the blood work paper says I'm being tested for diabetes. This is my third time in my life being tested for this! God, I hope I have it, just to get past the testing for it!! --- Cory's going to be here after supper, I feel distant from him. Especially now that Jamaica knows all of everything (Jamaica knows, btw). I don't really know........ I just don't even feel like I'm someone's girlfriend. I just hope Cory doens't catch on to my distanceness. He asked for a kiss the other day, when I gave him one, he complained "that's not how you kiss your 21 year old boyfriend, that's how you'd kiss your 5 year old son before he's off to school." Maybe he does notice. Maybe that's not a bad thing... hahaha. -- Is it possible I'm insane for trying to live in this dream world always imagining stupid things like this!?